It is not easy to get rid of belly fat and most people fail to accomplish their goal. Very often people have no idea how much effort and time it really takes, magic pills, potions or supplements do not work, and actually working hard every single day is too much for most folks. When it comes to losing belly fat, then the first step is always the hardest.
Losing belly fat tips and tricks
- You see your body stores fat on your belly very easily, this means it does not come off very easily. And if you want to see your abs then you have to know a lot about nutrition and exercise. If you do accomplish your goal and lose belly fat, then you can easily call yourself a fat loss expert. Now it is impossible for me to tell you everything you need to know about losing belly fat in this short article. But I can give you some tips.
- The most important rule of losing fat is that you need to burn more calories than you consume in order to burn fat. So you need a deficit of calories. If there is a deficit of calories, then your body has to find extra calories from the reserve tank (your belly) and you lose fat. That is why COUNTING CALORIES is important. Calories in versus calories out. If you want to make ends meet then you have to know how much money you earn and how much you spend, so you do not go into debt. The same thing is with calories.
- The next important tip is to measure your body fat once a week and of course weighs yourself. If you only weigh yourself then this does not tell you if you have lost fat or weight. The goal is to lose fat not weight.
- For example, if you weigh 250 pounds at the start of your belly fat loss journey and have some 28%, then you would have 180 pounds of lean body mass and 70 pounds fat. Let’s say after 4 weeks of training and dieting you weigh 237 pounds with 26% body fat. This means 175 pounds of lean body mass and 62 pounds of fat. Losing only 5 pounds of lean body mass is okay, but if you continue to lose lean body mass then that would be bad because you would also lose muscle mass.
- Measuring your body fat along with weighing yourself gives you so much more information. If you analyze your numbers then you know exactly if you should decrease calories, increase calories, exercise a bit more or a little less, and so on.
These losing belly fat tips are certainly important, but if you want to lose belly fat permanently, then you need to know a lot more than that. Get Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle, Learn from a natural bodybuilding champion how to lose stubborn fat and turbo-charge your metabolism by visiting: https://flatbellytonic.com/